Thursday, September 29, 2011

Creating Experiences

Something I really love to do is creating a feeling or experience. It can be bad because I get overly excited for little things and want them to be perfect.  But mostly I enjoy this. Here are my favorite ways to make something that is everyday more memorable:

Do something you REALLY love to do. For me this could be going for a short run but I understand most people hate running so maybe painting, or walking, or just being. It will make everything else better afterwards.


Pause. Listen to your favorite song. Resume life.


Burn a candle four hours.


Make yourself a pot of tea.  It can accompany any miserable activity like homework or work and lasts forever.


Do whatever you are currently doing outside. On a blanket.


No comments:

Post a Comment