Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Morning time :)

Things that made this morning happy :)

Her Morning elegance by Oren Lavie (a lovely video).



Also:

Running in a parking ramp in -25 degree temperatures and turning into the ultimate snow eyelash queen!

home made raisin bran muffins with carrot.

Lots of butter :) I love butter.

Coffee that is cinnamon flavored.


This is actually what it looks like. But this image is from Google images....

And lastly a great verse I should remember this day:
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment