Monday, April 23, 2012

LETSgetEXCITED

So many good things to start the week off!

One of my best friends and teammates, KAYLA BEATTIE started a rockin' new blog. You should follow it because there is lots to learn and love :). She's a bada** in this pic.


It's Drake Relays week! I couldn't be more excited to visit my family in Des Moines and run in my eighth Drake Relays competition!

Today is the beginning of my first ever CSA. 
Edamame, farm raised eggs, and chard you say? O my!


I also found this sweet band from a friend! I love Jesus lots and lots but don't always love Christian music. Now I do!Welcome Wagon!


Me o mi! Is this the week where I decide for the first time in my life what I am going to do in life after graduation? I believe it is. And I feel no fear! (this can only be said after hundreds of anxious moments and tears and breakdowns and talking to others) but I think it is exciting! As my pastor said last week, "If you are delighting in God, do whatever you want." AWESOME. 

bring it on future! 'For all flesh is like grass and all it's glory like the flowers of grass. The grass withers and the flower falls, but the word of the Lord remains forever." 1 Peter 1:24

No comments:

Post a Comment