Thursday, December 22, 2011

Minneapolis: Trip Advisor.

Breaks are always a nice time to take short road trips, visit friends, and exhaust your lungs while driving hundreds of miles.  The past weekend I went to Minneapolis to visit my good friends and was surprised at all the great things I got to do in the process!

Uptown was a really cool area near downtown with lots of awesome restaurants and shopping.  I saw my first ever comedy show and went to Chino Latino which was a really unique and surprising! 


I also got to get in some good runs at 3 (of the 10,000) lakes.  Lake Harriet and Lake of the Isles were my favorites.


And may I not forget the very beautiful lighted tree? It must've taken hours to put together but was just in someone's front yard. What a sight!


TRIP ADVISED.



No comments:

Post a Comment