Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Restaurant Review: Luna Bistro

Trying new things can be my favorite.  So when I stumbled upon Luna Bistro + catering I was pleasantly surprised.  Located just North of the East Village in Des Moines it is a small space with a great menu and opportunity to catch up with old friends.


Afterwards I made a quick stop to the bathroom only to be led through an abandoned wooden bar and art museum? A little too cool for my own self. I stumbled upon these awesome things:


Love love love the wood floors here.


Such a nice space! It needs to be put to use!



So cool.


I think I really like these old seats as well.

Favorite parts about Luna: The chalkboard menu, that they have San Pelligrino, that they use rotisserie chicken for salads, and the hidden museum bathroom (obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment