Sunday, May 20, 2012

Home

Sometimes when I go home I get all excited to go to Trader Joe's or the Art Center or East Village. 
But this time I just went home for the people.
And when you don't feel anxious about always getting somewhere, its nice to just enjoy small things.

making a summer fire with best friends from home and laughing about old memories


Going on walks and getting to see beautiful flowers planted by THIS GIRL


Going for a run through endless dirt trails and finishing with a nice swing session


And of course hula hooping and frolicking around with these two


And so this trip home was a new type of home! And I liked it! And it can happen anywhere wherever you are because it's not the things but the people and experiences that really matter 

Although I can't say I minded getting a brand new car
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment