Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's May! But so many good things happened the last week of April!

Running in the rainy April showers made me feel like I wasn't numb anymore and could be alive again in the muddy puddles and crisp air!

Driving thirty miles to a farm to pick up all our vegetables for the CSA (community supported agriculture) made it so I couldn't resist rolling down the windows and listening to country music. Not to mention gasping with excitement at the rhubarb, kale, bok choy, romaine, herbs, and green onions that last all week! 



As I was walking downtown, Iowa City was bursting with new artistic additions from bicycle artwork to painted benches everywhere!



And last but NOT least. I went to an ADOLEO concert and it rocked a lot! Romans 5:20 "but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more." So much joy!


1 comment: