Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Normally I am the kind of person that never wins anything, but lately I have been much more lucky! Now that I have said this my luck will probably be gone forever, but it's been good while it's lasted!

Finding my first ever four leaf clover was such an excitement!


Then Yda found one only minutes later.


Earlier this year I won a gift card to this restaurant: Chef's Table I would never have been able to afford anything on the menu, so guiltless dining with Megs was awesome.

Earlier this week, I won a drawing at a local coffee shop! My prize was a drawing of a dragon. Similar to the ones below : Pretty cool.


I also went to Brueggers several weeks ago and they gave me twelve bagels for free since the day was ending! Maybe I just notice all these good things because I feel I am unlucky, but it's so exciting when unexpected goodness occurs!




No comments:

Post a Comment