Monday, April 4, 2011

The Weather.

Whoa.  I do not mean "the weather." Like the weather that people in office cubicles discuss until their hair falls out.  I don't mean the local on the 8's or the incessant bother that can effect a mood, day, or activity.  I mean- THE WEATHER. ...

is intense, and powerful, and scenic, and OH MY GOSH. I can not stop looking out my window.  God is amazing.  I feel so little and powerless and I love it.

Hold on blog! (I am going to take pictures on ma IPHONE).

....................

Back!




The past 24 hours has been so CRAZY. 83 degrees to intense sweat and humidity to dropping twenty degrees in an hour to watching a storm to sleeping to a storm to waking up to forty degrees and intense intense wind to trying to run against the wind to being pushed by the wind to beautiful beautiful skies to hail warnings to tornado warnings to wind advisories to things being blown over by the wind to trees breaking to warmer weather to.....


1 comment: