Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beauty





I’ve got a perfect body, though sometimes I forget
I’ve got a perfect body cause my eyelashes catch my sweat



-Regina Specktor (Folding Chair)


So many people worry about it so much but really really every person is so beautiful.  Today I was noticing my mother is really very beautiful and so are my sisters.  All my friends are so beautiful, and then when I thought about it so is everyone I know.  And the more I know them and get to know them the more beautiful they become.  But still we are all always wanting more and more and to look better but is it really for ourselves? because honestly I feel the most beautiful when I am wearing a sports bra and am sweaty and it is fall and I just have gotten done running or when it is really early and I still have crusties in my eyes and coffee is so good and it is brisk.  


"Our bodies now disappoint us, but when are raised they will be full of glory.  They are weak now, but will be full of power. They are natural human bodies now, but when they are raised will be spiritual." -1 Corinthians 15:43


Every person will have wrinkles and pimples and fat and hair and things we think gross.  But they are just natural human things and they are great.  And they are kinda cool too!

 



1 comment: