Monday, September 13, 2010

Doing Nothing at all

Sometimes I just like doing nothing at all and not really thinking about anything at all.  Thinking can be exhausting and while it is sometimes necessary, I think I like to let my mind become blank for a while.  Some good ways to do this are:


Watching episodes of Felicity which my wonderful friend Molly Manning introduced me to.  It is about Felicity's four years in college. I love felicity













Another good way to turn your brain off is just by laying in bed and listening to music like The Glorious Unseen, Ugly Casanova, Ray LaMontagne, or Vanessa Carlton


Some other things that help me to think clearly and get rid of the noise are DRIVING, PAINTING, NAPPING, RUNNING, or COOKING :)


Try these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment